Books, E-books and Journals
- Profiling through Big Data AnalyticsThe Interplay between the General Data Protection Regulation and Unfair Commercial Practices DirectiveBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe | Maja Niševic€130.00 incl. VAT
- Business Intelligence with Power BIBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, World | Sylvio Rodriguez, Jo Swinnen€54.00 incl. VATStudent price: €37.00
- Towards a New European Impetus Post-BrexitA View Behind the ScenesBook | 1st edition 2023 | Rudy Aernoudt€69.00 incl. VAT
- Defragmentation of LawReconstruction of Contemporary Law as a SystemBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Pavel Ondrejek€89.00 incl. VAT
- The African Continental Free Trade Area and the Future of Investor-State Dispute Settlement in AfricaBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Mouhamed Kebe€99.00 incl. VAT
- Artificial Intelligence and the Law (2nd edition)Book | 2nd edition 2023 | Belgium | Jan De Bruyne, Cedric Vanleenhove€165.00 incl. VAT
- Corporate finance (second edition)Book | 2nd edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Marc Deloof, Sophie Manigart, Hubert Ooghe, Cynthia Van Hulle€119.00 incl. VATStudent price: €59.00
- Freedom of Environmental InformationAspirations and PracticeBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Sean Whittaker, Colin T. Reid, Jonathan Mendel€102.00 incl. VAT
- From Formal to Material EqualityComparative Perspectives from History, Plurality of Disciplines and TheoryBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Stefan Grundmann, Jan Thiessen€102.00 incl. VAT
- A Comparative Law Analysis of No-Fault Comprehensive Compensation FundsInternational Best Practice and Contemporary ApplicationsBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Kim Watts€148.00 incl. VAT
- Between Sexuality, Gender and ReproductionOn the Pluralisation of Family FormsBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Nina Dethloff, Katharina Kaesling€113.00 incl. VAT
- Enterprise Foundation Law in a Comparative PerspectiveBook | 1st edition 2023 | United Kingdom | Anne Sanders, Steen Thomsen€79.00 incl. VAT
- International Journal of Procedural LawJournal | Subscription 2023 - 2 issues per year | United Kingdom€339.20 incl. VAT
We are delighted to present our new and forthcoming publications in this 2022 catalogue. Despite the challenges of the last year, we continue to publish a strong portfolio of books that explore topical issues and contribute meaningfully to their respective fields. We also continue to explore new technological possibilities through our online platform, IntersentiaOnline.
Browse the catalogue to find out more about the exciting projects we are working on!
Larcier-Intersentia warmly invites you to come and meet us at the conferences, book fairs and other academic meetings, which will be attended throughout this year.
You will be able to review our latest publications and enjoy attractive discounts on all publications on display.
If you work on a script yourself, we would be very interested in exploring publishing opportunities with you as we always seek opportunities to expand our publishing program.
We have made over 200 books available digitally for both individuals and institutions.
Institutions can access our e-books via Cambridge University Press's academic digital publishing platform, Cambridge Core. Cambridge Core is the online home of over 34,000 academic books and over 370 journals.
Individuals can purchase individual e-books via our website.
New from IntersentiaOnline
Enterprise Foundation Law in a Comparative Perspective (Open Access)
Many large companies – like Bosch, Ikea and Novo-Nordisk – are owned by enterprise foundations. This book provides an overview of enterprise foundation law in six European countries and the US. The book explores enterprise foundation law in the seven aforementioned nations and analyzes how the law influences the prevalence and governance of enterprise foundations around the world.
IntersentiaOnline is a new online platform that provides instant access to quality law resources. By combining technology, publishing knowledge and expert authors, this platform can encompass resources that are quality-assured, topical and updateable. The platform includes both Open Access and paid for content, in a range of formats: articles, monographs, edited collections, model laws, case commentaries and more.