Books, E-books and Journals
- The Road to Reconciliation?Optimizing the Legitimacy and Efficacy of The International Criminal Court within The African Union and AfricaBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Ingrid Roestenburg-Morgan€115.00 incl. VAT
- Corporate Insolvency Law, 2nd editionA Comparative TextbookBook | 2nd edition 2023 | Reinhard Bork€95.00 incl. VATStudent price: €57.00
- The Justiciability of Economic, Social and Cultural RightsBook | 1st edition 2023 | Angelika Nussberger, David Landau€229.00 incl. VAT
- Mass Harm in EuropeCompensation and Civil ProceduresBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe | Tomas Arons, Rianka Rijnhout€169.00 incl. VAT
- International Survey of Family Law 2023Book | 1st edition 2023 | World | Robin Fretwell Wilson, June Carbone€115.00 incl. VAT
- The Power Distribution System Operator under EU, Belgian and Dutch LawBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Simon Vanhove€130.00 incl. VAT
- European Sales LawChallenges in the 21st CenturyBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe | Stefan Grundmann, Yesim M. Atamer€185.00 incl. VAT
- Crypto-assets: the European Legal FrameworkBook | 2nd edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Niels Vandezande€165.00 incl. VAT
- Contractualisation of Civil LitigationBook | 1st edition 2023 | Anna Nylund, Antonio Cabral€195.00 incl. VAT
- Fiscal Policies to Mitigate Climate ChangeBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Marilyne Sadowsky€198.00 incl. VAT
- Independence and Impartiality of International AdjudicatorsBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Giuditta Cordero-Moss€230.00 incl. VAT
- Contemporary Challenges to the Teaching of Comparative LawCeremony of 16 May 2022 in Honour of 5 Great ComparatistsBook | 1st edition 2023 | Katharina Boele-Woelki, Diego P. Fernández Arroyo, Alexandre Senegacnik€68.00 incl. VAT
- Administrative SilenceBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Pedro Aberastury€168.00 incl. VAT
- Premature ObsolescenceIn Search of an Improved Legal FrameworkBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Anaïs Michel€160.00 incl. VAT
- The Right to Mental HealthA Human Rights ApproachBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Natalie Abrokwa€105.00 incl. VAT
- Leaving, Entering, and Remaining: Seeking Asylum in an Extraterritorial WorldBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Mary Dickson€90.00 incl. VAT
- Servitization and circular economy: economic and legal challengesBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Bert Keirsbilck, Evelyne Terryn, Johan Eyckmans, Sandra Rousseau, Denis Voinot€99.00 incl. VAT
- Freedom of Speech and the Regulation of Fake NewsBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Oreste Pollicino€174.00 incl. VAT
- Legal Capacity, Disability and Human RightsBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Michael Bach, Nicolás Espejo-Yaksic€99.00 incl. VAT
- Retention of title in secured transactions law from a creditor's perspectiveA comparative analysis of selected (non-)functional approachesBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Inge Van de Plas€175.00 incl. VAT
We are delighted to present our new and forthcoming publications in this 2023 catalogue.
We continue to publish a strong portfolio of books that explore topical issues and contribute meaningfully to their respective fields.
Browse the catalogue to find out more about the exciting projects we are working on!
Larcier-Intersentia warmly invites you to come and meet us at the conferences, book fairs and other academic meetings, which will be attended throughout this year.
You will be able to review our latest publications and enjoy attractive discounts on all publications on display.
If you work on a script yourself, we would be very interested in exploring publishing opportunities with you as we always seek opportunities to expand our publishing program.
We have made over 200 books available digitally for both individuals and institutions.
Institutions can access our e-books via Cambridge University Press's academic digital publishing platform, Cambridge Core. Cambridge Core is the online home of over 34,000 academic books and over 370 journals.
Individuals can purchase individual e-books via our website.
New from IntersentiaOnline
Enterprise Foundation Law in a Comparative Perspective (Open Access)
Many large companies – like Bosch, Ikea and Novo-Nordisk – are owned by enterprise foundations. This book provides an overview of enterprise foundation law in six European countries and the US. The book explores enterprise foundation law in the seven aforementioned nations and analyzes how the law influences the prevalence and governance of enterprise foundations around the world.
IntersentiaOnline is a new online platform that provides instant access to quality law resources. By combining technology, publishing knowledge and expert authors, this platform can encompass resources that are quality-assured, topical and updateable. The platform includes both Open Access and paid for content, in a range of formats: articles, monographs, edited collections, model laws, case commentaries and more.