Books, E-books and Journals
- Crypto-assets: the European Legal FrameworkBook | 2nd edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Niels Vandezande€165.00 incl. VAT
- Independence and Impartiality of International AdjudicatorsBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Giuditta Cordero-Moss€230.00 incl. VAT
- Contemporary Challenges to the Teaching of Comparative LawCeremony of 16 May 2022 in Honour of 5 Great ComparatistsBook | 1st edition 2023 | Katharina Boele-Woelki, Diego P. Fernández Arroyo, Alexandre Senegacnik€68.00 incl. VAT
- Premature ObsolescenceIn Search of an Improved Legal FrameworkBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Anaïs Michel€160.00 incl. VAT
- The Right to Mental HealthA Human Rights ApproachBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Natalie Abrokwa€105.00 incl. VAT
- Leaving, Entering, and Remaining: Seeking Asylum in an Extraterritorial WorldBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Mary Dickson€90.00 incl. VAT
- Servitization and circular economy: economic and legal challengesBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Bert Keirsbilck, Evelyne Terryn, Johan Eyckmans, Sandra Rousseau, Denis Voinot€99.00 incl. VAT
- Freedom of Speech and the Regulation of Fake NewsBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Oreste Pollicino€174.00 incl. VAT
- Retention of title in secured transactions law from a creditor's perspectiveA comparative analysis of selected (non-)functional approachesBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, Europe | Inge Van de Plas€175.00 incl. VAT
- Comparing Online Legal EducationPast, Present and FutureBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Luke Nottage, Makoto Ibusuki€119.00 incl. VAT
- Surrogacy in Latin AmericaBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Nicolás Espejo-Yaksic, Claire Fenton-Glynn, Jens M. Scherpe€99.00 incl. VAT
- Profiling through Big Data AnalyticsThe Interplay between the General Data Protection Regulation and Unfair Commercial Practices DirectiveBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe | Maja Niševic€130.00 incl. VAT
- Business Intelligence with Power BIBook | 1st edition 2023 | Belgium, World | Sylvio Rodriguez, Jo Swinnen€54.00 incl. VATStudent price: €37.00
- Towards a New European Impetus Post-BrexitA View Behind the ScenesBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe | Rudy Aernoudt€69.00 incl. VAT
- Defragmentation of LawReconstruction of Contemporary Law as a SystemBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Pavel Ondrejek€89.00 incl. VAT
- The African Continental Free Trade Area and the Future of Investor-State Dispute Settlement in AfricaBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Mouhamed Kebe€99.00 incl. VAT
- Transitional Justice in BrazilWalking the TightropeBook | 1st edition 2023 | World | Lucia Elena Arantes Ferreira Bastos€125.00 incl. VAT
- Lawyer Roles in Knowledge WorkDefender, Enabler, InvestigatorBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe, World | Petter Gottschalk, Christopher Hamerton€89.00 incl. VAT
- The European Convention on Human Rights and its Impact on National Private LawA Comparative PerspectiveBook | 1st edition 2023 | Europe | Matteo Fornasier, Maria Gabriella Stanzione€99.00 incl. VAT
- Artificial Intelligence and the Law (2nd edition)Second revised editionBook | 2nd edition 2023 | Belgium | Jan De Bruyne, Cedric Vanleenhove€165.00 incl. VAT
We are delighted to present our new and forthcoming publications in this 2023 catalogue.
We continue to publish a strong portfolio of books that explore topical issues and contribute meaningfully to their respective fields.
Browse the catalogue to find out more about the exciting projects we are working on!
Larcier-Intersentia warmly invites you to come and meet us at the conferences, book fairs and other academic meetings, which will be attended throughout this year.
You will be able to review our latest publications and enjoy attractive discounts on all publications on display.
If you work on a script yourself, we would be very interested in exploring publishing opportunities with you as we always seek opportunities to expand our publishing program.
We have made over 200 books available digitally for both individuals and institutions.
Institutions can access our e-books via Cambridge University Press's academic digital publishing platform, Cambridge Core. Cambridge Core is the online home of over 34,000 academic books and over 370 journals.
Individuals can purchase individual e-books via our website.
New from IntersentiaOnline
Enterprise Foundation Law in a Comparative Perspective (Open Access)
Many large companies – like Bosch, Ikea and Novo-Nordisk – are owned by enterprise foundations. This book provides an overview of enterprise foundation law in six European countries and the US. The book explores enterprise foundation law in the seven aforementioned nations and analyzes how the law influences the prevalence and governance of enterprise foundations around the world.
IntersentiaOnline is a new online platform that provides instant access to quality law resources. By combining technology, publishing knowledge and expert authors, this platform can encompass resources that are quality-assured, topical and updateable. The platform includes both Open Access and paid for content, in a range of formats: articles, monographs, edited collections, model laws, case commentaries and more.