How do I report an erratum?

We would be very grateful if you would inform us of any anomaly you come across in a work by writing to us at the email address Please don’t forget to explicitly mention the title and the edition (possibly the ISBN) of the work in addition to the page number(s) where the mistake is found.

The work I have received is defective. How can I return it? 

You can return a defective item to us, within a reasonable timeframe, so that it might be replaced. All you need to do is send it to the ‘returns department’ of our distributor, whose contact details you will find below.

Please use only the original packaging, on which you will clearly indicate the statement ‘refused.’ Add to the parcel a note explaining the reason for the return and, if possible, a copy of the invoice.

Lefebvre Sarrut Belgium SA

Service "retours" - MDS Benelux (SA DLS)

ZI Martinrou - Rue du progrès 1

6220 Fleurus

To whom should I report a problem concerning the website? 

Regarding any issues related to our website, contact us solely at the address

Who should I contact concerning a problem with an online order?

Contact only our customer service department at the address:

If you are a consumer and would like an out-of-court settlement, you can also use the platform: Online Dispute Resolution.